Völkl’s V-WERKS technology was extended to big mountain skiing for this season. Returning unchanged for 14/15, its light weight technology makes the ski 15% lighter, while enhancing performance through a unique combination of materials and an incredibly thin profile.
Weight per pair: 177: 3500g | 184: 3680g | 191: 3900g
- EXPERTISE LEVEL: Advanced, expert
- CONDITIONS: 80% powder – 20% groomed
- CORE: Multi Layer Woodcore
- POWER CONSTRUCTION: Völkl’s longest-running construction, Power Construction utilizes traditional vertical sidewalls and a torsion box internal layup. Used in racing skis as well as all the freeskiing models, this versatile, proven construction provides tremendous grip, stability, and a smooth ride.
- V-WERKS: Less (weight) is more (performance) – BMT skis are aimed at an emerging group of big mountain skiers who want the absolute pinnacle of uphill climbing ease, combined with top-end performance during the descent. With a full carbon fiber construction and lightweight multi-layer wood core, each of the 3 new models features a Full Rocker design and early-taper sidecut, allowing true big line skiing after a self-powered ascent. Also available are pre-cut, glue-free Vacuum technology climbing skins.Völkl is the first to blend true alpine touring technologies:
• skin pin
• lightweight constructions
• flat tail
…with true big mountain technologies
• tapered sidecut
• full rockerBMT represents a new way to enjoy the mountain, with a whole new category for the market.
- Full Carbon Jacket
- Tapered Shape
- ROCKER: Full Rocker